ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Through its network of Web properties, Bermuda Diving provides you with access to a variety of resources, including communication forums and blogs (collectively "Services"). The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new Web properties, are subject to the TOU.
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
Unless otherwise specified, the Services are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, products or services obtained from the Services.
PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
NOTICE SPECIFIC TO DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE
Permission to use Documents (such as white papers, press releases and FAQs) from the Services is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear (2) use of such Documents from the Services is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media (3) no modifications of any Documents are made. Accredited educational institutions, such as K-12, universities, private/public colleges, and state community colleges, may download and reproduce the Documents for distribution in the classroom. Distribution outside the classroom requires express written permission. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of the BermudaDiving.com Web site or any other Bermuda Diving owned, operated, licensed or controlled site. Elements of Bermuda Diving Web sites are protected by Bermuda Law and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any Bermuda Diving Web site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Bermuda Diving.
Bermuda Diving and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published as part of the services for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Bermuda Diving and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all warranties and conditions of merchantability, whether express, implied or statutory, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event shall Bermuda Diving and/or its respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from the services.
The documents and related graphics published on the services could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Bermuda Diving and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) and/or the program(s) described herein at any time.
NOTICES REGARDING DOCUMENTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE
In no event shall Bermuda Diving and/or its respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or documents, provision of or failure to provide services, or information available from the services.
MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
If any of the Services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Bermuda Diving immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Bermuda Diving will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Bermuda Diving or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Bermuda Diving server, or the network(s) connected to any Bermuda Diving server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Bermuda Diving server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
USE OF SERVICES
The Services may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (each a "Communication Service" and collectively "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise)
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
Bermuda Diving has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Bermuda Diving reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Bermuda Diving reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
Bermuda Diving reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Bermuda Diving deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Bermuda Diving's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children in any Communication Services. Bermuda Diving does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, Bermuda Diving specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Services. Managers and hosts are not authorized Bermuda Diving spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Bermuda Diving.
Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO BERMUDA DIVING OR POSTED AT BERMUDA DIVING WEB SITE
Bermuda Diving does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Bermuda Diving (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Services or its associated services for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community, (each a "Submission" and collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting ("Posting") your Submission you are granting Bermuda Diving, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses (including, without limitation, all Bermuda Diving Services), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; to publish your name in connection with your Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Services.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Bermuda Diving is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and Bermuda Diving may remove any Submission at any time in its sole discretion.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The links in this area will let you leave Bermuda Diving's site. The linked sites are not under the control of Bermuda Diving and Bermuda Diving is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Bermuda Diving is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Bermuda Diving is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Bermuda Diving of the site.